Rainy season is right around the corner. Everybody waits for the drizzling drops to enjoy the aroma of wet soil, green trees, blossom flowers, cool breeze, and hot food. Moreover, it brings relief from the extreme heat of summer causing sunburns, tans & sweaty. Along with it, rainy season also invites humidity and dampness that may birth to different infections like a skin infection, allergy, etc. This is the reason that you need to be more strategic for skin care during Monsoon.
- Switch to a non-soapy face wash and clean your skin three times a day to let your skin breathe.
- Rose water acts as the best toner for all skin types. You can spray rose water on the face whenever your skin feels sticky, to freshen it up.
- During Monsoon , it is very important to keep your skin moisturized Make sure use light moisturizer to keep your skin supple or flake free.
- Use a reliable sunscreen with a good SPF. It may be cloudy but that doesn’t stop the sun’s UV rays from wreaking havoc.
- Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses throughout the day. Humidity can make you sweat a lot and skin that doesn’t have enough moisture can look pale and dull.
- Make sure use very little make up during monsoon. It is important to give your skin some time to breath and stay away from infections.