The very thought of sweet corn conjures up images of sweet, wholesome goodness. It is one of those foods that can be enjoyed in its pure form, it will add color, flavor, and texture to any of your favorite dish. This sweet corn recipe is an easy snack which you can prepare quickly or whenever you are short on time. Even bachelors can make it as it does not require cooking expertise.
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels– boiled
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Chaat masala powder as needed
- Black pepper powder as needed
- Salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE :
- Boil sweet corn kernels with a pinch of salt.
- Heat the pan then add butter and boiled corn into it and let it simmer a bit. For healthier version you can add olive oil instead of butter.
- Now add Lemon juice, Black pepper, Chaat masala and Salt as per your taste preference and mix it well.
- You are done! Serve it hot and enjoy it in this rainy season.😋