Ching’s Schezwan Fried Rice is an Indo Chinese dish which is super easy and quick to prepare at home. All you need is leftover rice and schezwan fried rice masala at home, then this dish can be made in a jiffy. Today we will learn how to make Schezwan fried rice following this easy recipe.
1) 1 packet of Ching’s Secret Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
3) Chopped vegetables of your choice (french beans, carrot, capsicum, onion, etc)
4) Boiled rice (Here i m using leftover rice)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion and let it cook for a while.
- Now add all the veggies and stir fry until cooked.
- Now add the rice and mix.
- Finally add the Ching’s Secret Schezwan Fried Rice Masala mix well and you are done.
- Serve hot.
Chilli Paneer Recipe coming soon..